Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet needs your financial support to reduce excessive noise and create a quieter, more peaceful nation.
Why donate to Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet?
1. To be part of a social movement against noise pollution.
2. To help build the nation's most effective organization for peace and quiet.
Your generous tax deductible contribution will help us to:
1. Educate government officials at the local, state, and federal levels to take action against noise.
2. Educate police and sheriff's departments on the importance of strong noise enforcement.
3. Assist local activists taking action against noise in their community.
4. Assist victims of noise pollution, through our "Ask an Expert" service.
5. Distribute our guide to motorcycle noise enforcement to law enforcement agencies.
6. Distribute educational materials on noise pollution to K-12 students.
7. Distribute our radio public service announcements.
8. Expand and upgrade the resources on our web site.
9. Expand our efforts educating the American public about the importance of noise reduction.
As a donor to Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet. you will be able to:
1. Form a local chapter, to gain allies in your efforts to reduce noise in your community.
2. Do a "Noisy Dozen" press release, highlighting noise issues in your community.
3. Join Noise Free America's online discussion group.
Together, we can make the world a quieter place for everyone. Please join us in this exciting and important effort. Thank you very much.
"So grateful your organization exists and all the support you offer. Great work!"
"Thank you for all your efforts, especially the lobbying."
"Just donated again. Keep up the good work."
"I'm glad that somebody continues to fight noise pollution."
"Noise pollution seems to be very unrecognized and building Noise Free America into a more effective organization can only help."